How To Cleansing System
Preparing the unit for use
- The unit requires 4 AA Batteries.
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Hold the unit with one hand with the front facing you and with your other hand put pressure on the“open” mark of the battery cap and pull downward.
- Insert the 4 AA batteries in the correct direction.
- Replace the battery cap.
Note:Since the unit is waterproof the battery cap fits tight and makes it harder to open.
Caution: Do not use the unit on broken skin or on areas of the skin with a rash, severe acne, or other skin ailments.
Using the unit for deep cleansing
It is best to use a beadband to keep your hair away from your face and the brush to keep it from tangling with the unit.Determine which body part you want to cleanse.
- Attach the appropriate head to the unit.
- To cleanse your face, apply a small amount of your mild cleanser on the small brush.
- Turn the unit on by pressing on the top button "I".
- Gently move the brush across your face in circular motion making sure the bristles are touching your skin. IMPORTANT:do not apply pressure.
- Wash your face with warm water when finished.
Small Face Brush
The small face brush is made of soft bristles. Its best used for exfoliating and deep cleansing.
- Reduces Blackheads.
- Exfoliates Dead Skin
- Decreases Fine Lines.
- Deep Cleanses Pores
- Prepares Your Skin For Serums
- Removes Makeup, Sweat, and Dirt
Large Body Brush
The large body brush can be used wet or dry. It is great for eliminating cellulite.
- Eliminates Cellulite
- Exfoliates Dead Skin
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs Caused From Shaving
- Decreases Fine Lines and Wrinkles On Neck
- Massages Your Skin
Facial Cosmetic Sponge
The cosmetic sponge gently massages creams and moisturizers deep into the skin to regenerate elasticity.The sponge can aid in eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
The pumice stone helps by removing dead skin and callus from your feet, knees, and elbows. Use the pumice stone with warm water for best results.
Cleaning and Storage
Clean the units and attachments with warm water after each use. Water should not exceed 122 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use any abrasive cleaning solutions, alcohol, bleach, or acetone to clean any part of the unit. Let the unit air dry before storing. Store in a clean dry place when not in use. If storing for a long period of time remove the batteries from the unit.