Your hands go through a lot during the day, beginning with washing the dishes to taking care of everything in your life, so you should take extra care of your hands, especially if they are dry.
1) Moisturize: Moisturizing is very important to your hands; you can use your body lotion to moisturize your hands, yet it's better that you choose a hand moisturizer that contains glycerin because hand moisturizers are usually thicker than lotion, and this is helpful for rough dry skin.
2) Exfoliate: exfoliate your hands to get rid of dead skin that makes your hands look old. You can make your own scrub at home. Mix two tablespoons of sugar with the same amount of olive oil, and scrub your hands with it. Use an electronic cleansing system that has a body brush attachment to allow for deeper cleansing. Then wash your hands with warm water and tap them with a clean towel; this will give you a very soft and glowing hands.
3) Reward your hands for day work with overnight moisturizing treatment: soak your hands in warm water, and then apply a generous amount of your hand moisturizer on your hands. Then slip a thick pair of cotton socks over your hands. Do this right before you go to bed, and in the morning, remove the socks, and your hands will be very soft.
4) Wear gloves: when you go out in cold weather, wear your gloves as they will help your hands to stay soft and not to crack by the cold weather. Also wear rubber gloves when you wash the dishes because this will prevent chemicals from getting into your hands.
5) Stay hydrated: staying hydrated helps your skin, in general, to be soft and look young. Drink eight cups, about two liters of water, during the day, and try eating more fruits and vegetables as they are full of vitamins that are important for your skin health.
6) Don't forget the sunscreen: many people forget applying sunscreen on their hands, but you shouldn't. Sun can dry out your hands' skin and cause wrinkles, so be careful to apply sunscreen on your hands when you're exposed to the sun.
Aging is every woman's nightmare, but we will help you to get rid of this nightmare and have a great skin. Elasticity is very important to your skin, here are six steps to help you improve your skin elasticity.
1) Drink Tons of Water
Water helps your body to stay hydrated from the inside out, and it will provide your body with oxygen and nutrition keeping your organs nourished and vital. Having 2 cups of water will greatly increases your blood flow throughout the body and skin. Carrying your water container with you could be your first step to drink more water during the day.
2) Watch What You Eat
I once heard that what we eat reflects on our skin, eat properly if you want a glamorous skin. Look at your food for a day, and decide what you need to change. Start eating a lot of fruits and vegetables as they are full of vitamins that are necessary for your skin.
3) Exercise More
Exercise is significant for your skins' elasticity, as it increases both your muscle mass and your blood flow helping your body get rid of toxins. Go for a walk early in the morning, this will help your skin to get more vitamin D which will help your skin to be healthy.
4) Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize
Keeping your skin moisturized will help your skin to be healthy and reduce wrinkles. Choose a moisturizer that contains collagen and vitamin E and apply it twice a day on your skin.
5) Protect your skin
Try to avoid the external things that may hurt your skin during the day. Don't use artificial creams, and try to be careful with your make up. Wear sunscreen when you go out, even if it's for a short time. Keeping your skin clean is essential, Beauté La Royale Skin Cleansing System can help you get firmer and healthier skin. It Massages your skin which stimulates collagen production, exfoliates dead skin, and decreases wrinkles and fine lines.
Many people believe that once you get wrinkles you’re stuck with them for life. It is true that with aging wrinkles are inevitable to avoid, however, there are certain measures which you can take to delay their appearance and even to get rid of them.
Avoid The Sun
This may sound surprising to you, but sun rays are the main cause of wrinkles. To prevent your skin from wrinkles you should avoid to go much in the sun and if you do, try to wear a good sunscreen to keep your skin healthy.
Get Proper Sleep
To keep your skin away from wrinkles you need to have a proper sleep of at least 6 to 8 hours a day. Research postulates that when people don’t get enough sleep their body produces extra amount cortisol due to which the hormones in their body break down and produce wrinkles.
Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
Fruits and Vegetables are full of antioxidants due to which they fight the damage caused by damaged cells in your body and reduce wrinkles. If you want to stay young forever you should add a good deal of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
Take Vitamin C
Vitamin C enhances the production of collagen in your body due to which your body fights off pigmentation and inflammation and delay the process of wrinkling.
Use Almond Oil
If you want to reduce wrinkles from your skin, then you should massage your face with almond oil at least thrice a week. Just take 2-3 drops of almond oil on your fingertips and apply them on the affected area before sleeping. You will be surprised to see how almond oil to reduce your wrinkles in just a few days.
Sunscreens protect your skin from the dangerous Ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. Just like you choose different creams like moisturizers, cleaners or toners according to your skin type, similarly it is important that you select the right SPF according to your skin type. To protect your skin not only from tan, but from wrinkles and fatal disease like cancer, you need a sunscreen which provides your skin with complete protection against both the UVB and UVA rays. There are some tips which will help you choose the right sunscreen for your skin this summer.
If you have an oily skin, then you should go for a sunscreen that is in the gel form or is water based. It will not only give your skin a cooling effect, but will also prevent it from summer breakouts. To prevent your skin from oil you can can use sunscreens with 45 SPF.
If you have a normal and healthy skin you can use any lotion having SPF in it. The lotion based sunscreen will give your face a right amount of hydration in the summer due to which your skin will look fresh. For normal skin you can use lotions with 15 to 30 SPF.
Well, if you have a dry skin, then you should go for sunscreens with high levels of SPF. High levels of SPF will give your skin the right amount of moisture in summer and will prevent it from flaking and sebum. For dry skin you should use sunscreens with SPF up-to 75.